All published versions of the Svea App Wallet SDK for iOS are available
on the GitHub repository.
This repository enables Swift Package Manager support for the Svea App Wallet SDK for iOS by vending a Manifest file (Package.swift) that links to binary frameworks for the SDKs.
You need to add your maven.svea.com credentials to your systems ~/.netrc in order to consume the xcframework.
You will get the credentials when you have signed an agreement with Svea.
Supports Swift 5.5+
machine maven.svea.com login myuser password mypassword
- Open your project in Xcode 13.0 or above
- To add a package dependency to your Xcode project, click File > Swift Packages > Add Package Dependency .
- In the dialog that appears, enter package repository URL: https://github.com/SveaApps/SveaWallet.swift .
- In Version, select Up to Next Major and the default option.
- Complete the prompts to select the libraries you want to use in your project.